Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Change tactics mid stream?

Hmm, not sure yet...

But a couple items that I may try changing based on some more research...


#1 seems to be focus on doing more in less time.
This is easier said than done...  I tend to go along the lines of going slower, but getting the miles done.  But I'm seeing more about not going out for as long(maybe 3 hours).  But the idea is to go faster/better quality runs during that time.


Perhaps this might tie in to:

#2 which is that with the exception of those ultra long runs, just about every other run I'm doing is first thing in the morning with no fuel.  It seems that those fuel starved runs may be good, but maybe not for all of them to be that way...  So I may want to add some fuel to some of my morning runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment